It's that time of year! DBOS is welcoming new members. Our membership drive kicks off on July 1st. There are many reasons to join DBOS.
- Networking with other orchid enthusiasts
- Monthly meetings have expert speakers who provide interesting and informative orchid growing tips
- Bus trips to growers and orchid shows
- Monthly newsletter which includes information about orchids, speakers and cultural notes
- Festive holiday party at which each member receives an orchid plant and your renewal dues are included
As an incentive to join we are extending first year dues through December 31 2015. All new members will receive an orchid plant at our November social meeting. In addition, existing DBOS members will also receive an orchid plant for each new member they bring in. It's a win win situation for all. First year dues are $20.00. Membership applications will be available at the July meeting. Come on out and bring a friend.
August 13 - Judy Bailey - Virtual Ramble Tour of member orchid gardens
September 10 - John Rannarine - Lady Slipper Orchid Lecture
October 8 - Gail Miller - Orchid Vendor talk will be on "Tricks of the Trade"
November 12 - Mort Rosen - Orchid Society Year in Pictures